www.flickr.com

Aug 25, 2010

€20 Style Challenge : Week 2

Time for my second €20 style challenge. I love doing the budget style challenge but it can be hard too, seeing something really nice for just above €20 and having to pass it by is HARD! So for this week's challenge I was lucky because my local Penny's (aka Primark!) has just been refurbished and restocked with some gorgeous items and so cheap too. I sort of got carried away with accessories but did manage to get a pair of cute brogues too for just €9. The pretty nude colour tights were on special at €1 (you have to love Penny's) and the scarf was €5. I got two pairs of lace ankle socks in nude and dusty pink for €2 each. These aren't in the photo but I'm sure they'll appear on the blog sometime soon and also a pretty flower pin come hair clip, which was too much on the outfit with the scarf but was only €1.



The shoes and scarf were perfect for a little cream cotton dress I had, that is very boring on it's own. I plaited my hair across the front and grabbed the back and clipped it loosely ... a great trick for making your hair look full, especially when it's fairly short like mine. Soooo, let me know what you think :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment! ? Your blog is lovely, and I absolutely adore your outfit here! You look gorgeous (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute project. Love the scarf.
    If you get a chance, please check out my blog. I have a 'dare to wear challenge' going on where I dare my subscribers to recreate a look posted on my blog. I also have monthly giveaways and will be posting my September giveaway in a couple of weeks. Finally, I will be having a giveaway for an Urban Decay Naked Palette when I hit 300 subscribers.

    Thanks
    Alicia

    http://funnyfacebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alicia. I'm going to try your dare to wear challenge today. I'll post when I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! I love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks (: They have lots of these type of shoes in Penny's right now. They're really cheap too.

    ReplyDelete